Rates & Insurance
- $100 Sliding Scale
- $150 for psychiatric assessment
- $125 per session
- Pro Bono (On a case by case basis)
I am credentialed in Virginia and Maryland as a licensed clinical social worker, at this time. Regarding insurances I am in the process of becoming credentialed with insurance companies in both Virginia and Maryland. As the credentialing process unfolds I will update the website to include the insurances I will be able to take. Hope all is well!!
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. I also accept payment directly on my site via this page.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!